Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter Egg Wreath


I searched and searched for the perfect wreath for Easter and my friend Jenn found it for me.  It took me about an hour to make it and $10 tops. 


I bought 4 bags of Easter Eggs at Wal-Mart at $1.97 a bag.  You can get bright colors or pastel.  I chose the pastel.  Wreaths on the other hand were unavailable at Wal-Mart but I had picked this wreath up at the Dollar Tree a while back.  You need some Easter grass to add to the wreath and I bought ribbon to use to hang it.  Oh and you need a hot glue gun and lots of hot glue.

I started at the top of the wreath and just glued eggs to the wreath and to the eggs themselves.  I even got  a little help from Emerson.




                      The Finished Product

Hope you enjoyed this post and I hope I've inspired you to go out and make your own easter wreath.

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete