Sunday, October 17, 2010

Anniversary, Toot and Moo, and soooo much more

This weekend was full as usual, but was a special weekend for Jeff and I.  A year ago today we renewed our vows in front of our famlies and closest friends.  We got to go out Friday night thanks to Jeff's mom and have some time together without the kiddos.  We went to the mall and picked out fossil watches for each other and then went to Guochos Grill in Little Rock and ate.  Jeff loved it and I liked it, but I think it's more of a manly meal.  Here's a picture of our watches we got each other.


Saturday morning came way to early.  I've been sick all weekend and haven't been able to sleep.  I let the kids and Jeff sleep in until 8:00 and then we were off to the Toot and Moo for Breakfast.  I know it sounds disgusting, but they have great home cooked breakfasts.  



After breakfast we made a flying trip to Lowe's before Jeff's haircut.  We are moving Emma into the boys bedroom bc it's smaller and moving them into Emma's old room. Everything has to be completely redone.  So if you know me you know I'm excited to get to work.  I've got a lot of Emma's room done, but I've been sick so it's been slower than I've wanted it to go. We spent the afternoon watching the game and painting Emma's room.  Well I painted and he would hollar when we were ahead.  I will post her room when I get it all completed.

Today is our actual anniversary and I hardly have a voice, so we missed church today.  I gave Jeff a card I had made for him full of all that stuff that you want to say but never say it and he gave me 3 bouquets of flowers and some limes so that I could make my own flower arrangement.  I thought it was very sweet of him and thoughtful.  He knows I don't like the way most people arrange flowers so he let me be creative.  I never buy flowers just to set out so I never get the practice. 




I was going to make carmel apples but couldn't find the sticks, so this was our anniversary treat while the kids slept.  Overall it's been a great weekend.  Looking forward to a great week.  Until the next time....

                       Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment