Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Fall Y'all

So I thought that I would spend the day in bed trying to catch up on all the lost sleep from the week before a big wedding but I found myself having to say goodbye to a dear friend.  Yep that's right.  Dinner with Eric at Chilli's.  He's moving to Chicago and I don't like it one bit.  I've been spoiled having him here for almost a year.  The kids are definately going to miss their Uncle Eric and I'm going to miss the midnight baking sessions and the big fights over liberals and conservatives.  Ok maybe that was a stretch.

After lunch I spent some much needed time with Titus and then came home to decorate for fall.  Fall is by far my favorite season.  There's nothing like the first cool mornings of fall and the smells that the season brings.  But by far my favorite thing about the season is all the beautiful colors that are shown thru God's creations.  So let the fun begin.  I had already started decorating and then got caught up in the wedding.  This is what it looked like before

After the wedding I used one of the left over pumkins and turned it into a welcome sign for my house.  I also added our monogram to one of our pumpkins. 


I also saw on the Martha Stewart website how to make indian corn garland and I created my own version of the craft.




And for the finishing touch....


The rest of the evening was spent with mom at the bank with my sister and the kids.  It was customer appreciatian day and they had a jump house and cooked fish and fries for everyone.  What a great bank.  They boys had a great time.




Until tomorrow....

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment