Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's New?

So it's been a while since I've blogged but I recently decided I should pick it back up.  Give me some other outlet for my creativity.    Just to catch you up a bit....I'm still taking pictures but not as much as I was.   Trying to give more time to my family.  I still take them and love doing it, just don't actively advertise as much as I did.  Drew is in the 3rd grade and is having a great year  He has picked up a new hobby, fishing with his G-pa. Braden just turned 7 and is loving his new school and still loving those tractors and diggers.   Emma is quite the little diva!  She loves doing her pageants and is quite good at them.  She recently won face of 2010 at a national YES Pageant.  Emerson is all boy!!!  You should hear him talk.  He talks with the sweetest country drawn out voice ever.  He is my little house cleaner.  Jeff is still working in McCrory driving the ol' Jerry Dan and rebuilding cars.  Still letting me drive them for a while and saying they are mine and selling them as soon as I fall in love.  Oh....the life as a wife of a car man! 

Too much has happened and too many computers have broken to post pics of the past few months so I will just pick up from what's been going on in our lifes in the present.  I hope you all enjoy my blog and are patient with me as I learn all the ins and outs to blogging again. 

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment