Sunday, October 10, 2010

Busy Weekend

This weekend was chalked for of things to do.  I stayed up all night Friday night and cleaned and decorated the house.  Yes that's a must when you have 3 little ones.  Well a must if you want to decorate in peace and put thought into what your doing. 


Saturday we got up and went yard saling for the first time this fall.  I was on the hunt for fall decorations.  Found a few things I could used for fall but the prized find was a black bear holding a sled for xmas for $10.  We got a lot of other neat stuff too.  After that it was lunch at China Star and then my hubby treated me to Vera Bradley for our anninversery.  He is such a softie sometimes. 





We were homeward bound after all the excitement of the day.   First we had to make a quick stop at Basinger's Produce and get a pumpkin, gourds, and butternut squash for our next project.  After doing all this I must say my kids were wore out past the point of going to sleep.  They painted walls,  spilled things, broke crowns, and most of all tried my patience all day long.  Maybe it was because I had no sleep the night before.

Today ran a lot smoother.  We got up and got ready for church.  This is always a hassel.  Getting 5 kids ready plus myself.  It's amazing I don't end up in sweats.  The 5 kids include Jeff.  lol!  After church we met and ate for Jeff and Kyle's birthday.







After dinner we came home and let the kids crash bc they needed some much needed sleep.  Too bad Emerson was the only one who took advantage of it.  Emma and I baked cupcakes.  It was Emma's first time to cook anything she really enjoyed that.  I'm waiting on Jeff to get done with our new cieling fan so I can go to  bed and can watch Keeping up with the Kardashians and then slip off to slumberland.  Good night all.  I will post pics of Emma's baking tomorrow.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment