Friday, October 8, 2010

So inspired this fall

So I guess you can say that I've been more than a little inspired this fall season to get my house looking and smelling like the season.  As I get certain area's of my house decorated I will post pictures of what I have done.  I'm always looking for new ideas on how to decorate and thought you might like some of the stuff I've done.   In this blog I'm showing you my mantel.

Making fabric pumpkins.  These are made out of toilet paper rolls and fabric.  You can add whatever you want to the middle.  I used candles on one and corn husks and a bow on the other.  Another neat idea I took from another blogger.





The finished product will be on my mantel and through out my house in other blogs.


Before I redecorated for fall.


Oops....Sorry Rowan!



Fabric Pumpkin




No comments:

Post a Comment